As some of you may or may not know, I’ve recently left my job to pursue my own event planning company (shameless self-plug: check me out at KristinGlassEvents.com). I both love what I am working on right now and sometimes feel like I just have too many things on the go. Today I was talking to one of our contributors, Johnny Rico, about the fact that there are too many things swirling around in my brain and I need to figure out how to calm down. This lead to the idea for today’s post.
Read on for all the ways that Pinkie Pie would distract herself when there is just too much going on inside her head (which, let’s face it, is probably all the time).
1. Eat cake.
2. Burn off energy by adorably exercising like an 80’s musical montage, in an appropriately cute exercise outfit (with leg warmers).
3. Play 15 movie trailers at once on YouTube.
4. Two words: fan fiction.
Gotta put that creative energy somewhere!
5. See how many times she could dribble a basketball in one hour and then try to break that record.
And then do it again.
7. Coffee? COFFEE? I think I need coffee. Yeah coffee.
Note: She probably doesn’t need coffee.
8. Tell tangentially related stories about whatever other people (ponies) are talking about right now.
No segues necessary.
8a. No people (ponies) around? No problem! Talk to the TV.
9. Group chat!
Check out my post about Pinkie Pie emojis here.
10. Are coffee flavored slurpees a thing? WHY NOT! They should definitely be a thing.
How else do you think Pinkie Pie would distract herself? Let us know in the comments!