So the first episode of season 4 of Hart of Dixie aired on December 15, and the series picks up again next week. I, for one, just cannot wait to see what is in store for the town of Bluebell… and all its lovable characters! Bluebell just seems like the absolute best place, so I thought that I would compile a list for you of why I would love to live there.
1) I could wear the ridiculous things that Lemon and the rest of the Belles wear on a regular basis
I don’t think there’s anywhere else in the world that many of their outfits would be ok.
2) Mayor Lavon Hayes seems like the coolest Mayor ever
Come on… a loveable ex-NFLer with a pet alligator? How cool is that!
3) Sometimes they have zombie proposals that the whole town takes part in.
Tom and Wanda are certainly one of the most… unique… couples I have ever encountered.
4) They have a Private Investigator that everyone knows is a Private Investigator
It sure makes it difficult to investigate things when everyone knows exactly what you are doing.
5) All the dreamy men
Or rather, you know, the three of them.
6) The random events they host seem like a blast, from BlueBellapalooza, to the Strawberry Festival, to the Renaissance Faire, to the Turtle Derby…
7) …. But most of all…. Planksgiving!!!!
Doesn’t it all just make you want to move there? Sighhh…