FEATURES & MEDIA
Here are all the places we were featured this month, both online and off. Be sure to check them out! If you are interested in working with us in any way, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
- In the Works – With Calgary Expo this weekend we have lots of fun stuff in the works for the next month… make sure you stay tuned!
- Oh Hey Draco! – Ok so this isn’t exactly a feature, but look who KG & Justine ran in to in a bar!!! Yes, that is Tom Felton!
Here’s what is new on our blog this month. This is where we can welcome new people to the team, announce new content that you can look forward to, let you know what fun events we attended this month, and just generally tell you anything we feel you should know!
- Travel/Work/Events – If you are a dedicated fan (and therefore one of our favourite people in the whole world) you may have noticed we were a bit lighter on content this month. Justine & I went on a 3 week trip, KG had a major event to plan, and we were all crazed with all of the things we had to get done. It meant the blog suffered a bit, but a new plan was born out of the madness…
- New Post Schedule – We’ve worked through our post calendar and decided to start a new weekly structure. Starting in May 2016 you can now find new content on My Fangirl Life every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Come back each week on these days for a brand new post from a member of our team. And as a bonus, on top of these three days you can find series posts on their own days: Marvel Mondays will have Marvel Recaps (when the various shows are running). Bachelor Tuesdays are for Tuesday Walk of Shame (starting with the new season of The Bachelorette at the end of May). Thursdays will have its very own series in the summer (shhh it’s still a secret). And Saturdays will sometimes feature guest posts & contributions from different friends of the team. Hurray!
- Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo – Justine & KG hit Calgary Expo this weekend for some super nerdy fun! There will be content coming soon about all of their adventures, but here’s a little preview:
- Instagram – We’re having fun on Instagram, but don’t have too many friends yet. Head over to @myfangirllifeblog and follow us?
- New Series – We teased a new series in our March 2016 Review for this summer, and I’m going to do it again here in the April 2016 version. Stay tuned for something fun & sporty! (After enough teaser months you’ll be able to put together all our little hints 😉)
THINGS WE ❤️
Read on for all the things we’re loving this month. Anything is fair game!
- Pinterest Search: “Cubicle Decor” – I’m in the process of moving desks at work and am determined to spice up my space. It’s amazing the ideas people have come up with to turn their work “prison cell” into a a lovely, productive space!
- Crafting Sessions – If you are a cosplayer I know you understand the pre-con crunch. Suddenly you have only 2 weeks and only 3 half-finished costumes that need to be perfected. We had so much fun gathering together and powering through sewing, gluing, painting, and various other weird & creative activities. The three of us love to work on our costumes together but this month we recruited other friends to join in on work sessions and it just added to the fun! Friends don’t let friends stress-craft alone.
What did you get up to last month? Let us know in the comments!
Love & Luck,
Kris & the My Fangirl Life Team