Black Friday is over which means that the holiday season is here, in my books at least! This also means that gifts and Christmas shopping are probably front of mind for most of you. I personally love this time of year and the process of finding the perfect gifts for the important people in my life. Today I’m here to help you get through that process… if you have any fans of My Little Pony to shop for.
It’s been awhile since I last wrote about MLP, so I had so much fun browsing Etsy for these geek gift ideas. Everything was just SO ADORABLE! But since this gift guide is for adult fans of the show, I tried to keep the items included to things that were useful, consumable, or really nondescript. There is no need to have a bunch of useless stuff with pony faces all over it lying around your house – it may as well be useful stuff.
I found all of the below items on Etsy, and most of the pony-specific ones are offered for all of the “mane six” at least. You’ll notice that my examples favour Pinkie Pie heavily… that’s because she’s my favourite ? (and totally my spirit animal).
So read on for my comments on the below items, or click the photo to be directed to my treasury, where you can check out links to all of these awesome items!
- This brooch of Princess Cadance’s cutie mark is BEAUTIFUL, and this shop has much more to offer, too!
- Who doesn’t need hair elastics? You could get the actual My Little Pony patterned ones, or just ones in appropriate colours.
- A hat with a favourite pony’s cutie mark is something that can be easily worn in public, even by those that might not be as excited to rep their love around everypony.
- This piece of art is the one thing that is not necessarily useful, but wall hangings aren’t supposed to do anything but bring joy when you look at them, and isn’t this one lovely?
- Imagine a whole set of cutie mark hand towels in your bathroom! Adorable.
- These coasters are totally functional and not at all obvious. Unless you know… then you definitely know.
- These cookies are super obvious (you know, being in the shape of ponies and all), but they are consumable so they won’t be sitting around for long… they look too delicious for that.
- I love this ceramic mug featuring Rarity’s cutie mark – and this shop has tons of beautiful but useful My Little Pony items for your perusing pleasure.
- For the MLP fan chef on your list – they can keep their clothes clean in the kitchen with an apron inspired by their favourite pony.
- A Christmas ornament is a nice simple gift, but it can be made extra special when it is decorated with the colours of your favourite resident of Equestria.
- This mug can be customized with your recipient’s name, and their favourite cutie mark. It’s a nice personal touch.
- Knee high socks are so much fun, and the cutie mark detail on these ones adds a fun fangirl twist.
- This set of shot glasses is lovely, and not too obvious. But for true fans of the show, this gift will say it all.
- This simple wooden box is a perfect spot to store anything you need – let Princess Luna keep watch on things for you!
- Any true adult needs a flask. Why not have it be My Little Pony themed?
- This Pinkie Pie sweater is so cute, and though the cutie mark is obvious, it’s a nice change from the clothes with the ponies’ faces all over them!
As a bonus item, I also have a bunch of these Pinkie Pie Cutie Mark Pins that I sell on Fiverr! For $5 USD plus shipping you too can rep Pinkie Pie whenever you want. Click the image below to head over to my Fiverr ad, or feel free to send an email to email@example.com if you’d like to purchase in another way.
Hope this guide was helpful – don’t forget that you can check out my Treasury on Etsy for links to all of the awesome shops featured here.
What are you buying for the My Little Pony fan in your life? Let me know what types of cool things you’ve found in the comments!