Jurassic World comes out today. RAWRRRRRRR! In case you don’t know how to speak like the dinosaurs, that means “Huzzah!”. I have been waiting for this movie for years. It was much anticipated long before it was announced that it was being made. I have lived my life in hopes that one day there would be a new movie where a badass, hot guy fights against (and with dinosaurs). It was merely a dream… until Chris Pratt, flanked by raptors, rode his motorcycle onto my computer screen.
I haven’t seen the film yet, at the time of writing this. However by the time you are reading it I may have… and a review is in our future. But for now I want to discuss a realization I have had:
We could all use a few more dinosaurs in our lives!
In an attempt to remedy this I have compiled an array of the best Etsy has to offer in the realm of dinosaurs. Go forth & shop, my prehistoric friends!
1. Plantasaurus – Because who doesn’t need a violet stegosaurus planter? mytinytrinkets has a variety of other dinos & colors if you they’re more your speed.
2. Dinosaur Era Washi Tape – How do you use Washi tape? you ask. Well reader I like to use it on everything! My favorite use is decorating cards, letters and envelopes, because mail is the best surprise for those you love.
3. Blue Felt Plesiosaur Toy – I had a blue Plesio as a child. It was one of my favourite toys. I promise it would make your child’s life better too… or yours… I don’t judge.
4. “I Give Hugs” Raptor Tee – I purchased this t-shirt about a year ago and absolutely love it! Great quality, excellent fit and adorably funny.
5. Dinosaur Map of the World – Not quite sure why this is a thing but it combines two of my greatest loves: Dinosaurs & Maps, so it’s a great idea in my books.
6. Dino On A Rocket Phone Case – Dinosaurs in Space? Yes Please!
7. Dinosaur Skeleton Necklace – This is possibly the coolest necklace I’ve ever seen! Now you can wear dead things around your neck too ?
8. Vinyl Dinosaur Stickers – These little babies will allow you to spread the dino-love everywhere! Stick them on your books… your phone case… your mirror… your forehead. Wherever is likely to give you the most dino-joy!
9. Watercolor T-Rex 2-Piece Print – It’s badass, yet pretty. It’s artsy, yet something a super nerd would own. It’s like Jurassic World is bound to be: amazing art centered around scary dinosaurs!
10. Amigurumi Pattern Crochet T-Rex – In case you’re feeling crafty you can download a pattern to crochet your very own dino-friend. Then you can carry your pet dinosaur everywhere and show him off!
11. T-Rex Shower Curtain – Because who doesn’t want to feel like they’re about to be eaten by a terrifying dinosaur while showering?!?
12. Dinosaur Card – “You Make My Heart Saur” So cute.
13. All-Natural Dinosaur Soy Crayons – You can get crayons in basically any shape these days! I chose dinosaurs for this post… for obvious reasons. These have the added bonus of being eco-friendly & non-toxic.
14. Dinosaur Rawr Phone Case – A little less ridiculous than the first case on the list. It’s a great balance of adorable yet cool.
15. 3D Dinosaur Cookie Cutters – It’s like being an archaeologist piecing together bones…but more delicious!
16. The Saurus Funny Dinosaur T-Shirt – Perfect for the literary nerd in your life! You know, as long as they love dinosaurs as much as you!
Or see it all together in my Etsy Treasury “A Little More Dinosaur in Your Life“.
Love & Luck,
Disclaimer: I cannot vouch for the quality of any of these items. I do not own them; I have not tried them out. I just think they look way cool. I will always explicitly state if a product is one I have bought, tried or been asked to feature.