If I was a Cedric DIggory Fangirl, this is what I would do…
- I would always sport my “Support Cedric Diggory” badge.
- I would write my name all over my notebooks as “_______ Diggory”…with hearts around it of course.
- I would attend every quidditch practice and game…but only as a spectator because players do not have time to watch Cedric Diggory.
- I would brainstorm a selection of witty one-liners to use should he ever speak to me.
- I would write him his very own theme song to be sung as he walked down the hall.
- I would only wear yellow and black in an attempt to support his house.
- I would transfer into any shared classes possible.
- If that didn’t work (like if I was in the wrong year) I would memorize his class schedule so that I could plan my routes to see him.
- Alternatively, I would attempt to skip a year to “catch up” (or fail classes to be held back)…accordingly.
- I would find photographs of Cedric and put a spell on them to trap him & only him within the picture.
- Then I would make a jaunty photo collage!
- I would sacrifice all of the house points I earn to Hufflepuff house in honour of Cedric Diggory.
- I would start a Cedric Diggory Fan Club and hold monthly meetings…until it took off at which time we’d increase to weekly.
- I would start a twitter account that just reported on what Cedric was doing or saying or other news…then I would figure out how to make twitter work in Hogwarts where electronics can’t function.
- I would find my way into the Prefects bathroom (by becoming one or stalking the entrance) then wait for Cedric to take his bath.
- I would write him love letters and burn them as an offering to the gods of love & fate.
- I would transfer to Hufflepuff…Dumbledore would make it possible with a good enough excuse.
- I would figure out what brand of cologne he wears and spray it on my pillow each night.
- I would obsessively research any information on his girlfriends, past or present.
- Then I would consider the best means of sabotage.
- I would write fan fiction about our love.
- I would bribe one of his roommates to get me a lock of his hair.
- Then I would pay him to leave a lock of my hair on Cedric’s pillow.
- I would reserve a table at Madame Puddifoots and a room at the Leaky Cauldron every Saturday night in hopes he shows up.
- Then I would realize I’ve never invited him on one of these long-standing dates…
- So I would figure out how to get Cedric Diggory to Madame Puddifoots or the Leaky Caldron on a Saturday night.
- I would lure him into the Room of Requirements and then imagine away the door.
- I would brew a love potion, but not feed it to Cedric Diggory because I want our love to be pure.
- Then I would realize this is probably not going to happen so I would feed it to him anyways.
- I would consider putting him under the Imperius curse and forcing him to be my boyfriend…but I would not last in Azkaban so I would need to avoid illegal means of getting his attention.
But in reality I would probably just sit quietly, alone in my room wishing Cedric Diggory knew I was alive.
Thanks for reading!